Saturday, August 28, 2010

the start of junior year

SO i started school on tuesday this last week. its going to be a rough semester.. i was enrolled for 17 credits but after my first day i realized that i really need to focus extra hard on my math 4020 class and so i dropped a class and now i have 14 credits. also, i am taking marathon training at 7:00 in the morning. totally not a morning person but oh well its going to be good for me and i need to train for my half marathon which i will be running in october somehow. after the first day of that my calves were SOOO sore!! we ran like 5 miles that day, and we timed our miles and i beat 3 of the 5 guys in my class! i was so proud :)
well on top of school i just moved out.. my friend alex robbins has a house with a few extra bedrooms so calli, kd, and i packed up our bags and moved in today! i am way excited. calli and i have the basement and share a bathroom, alex and kd are up stairs and each have their own bathrooms. i am alot closer to the U and i get to experience living on my own, not in a dorm room ha.
as of right now i am without a bed but tomorrow my mom and i are going to ikea to solve that problem! well i am going to go buy some more hangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment