Tuesday, August 23, 2011

impulse buy

so... as i have said in earlier posts i am totally an impulse buyer.
lately my laptop has been making super funny noises and not really been giving me the satisfaction a laptop should give a poor little college student! i felt like i couldn't bring it to class because the noises would disrupt everything. today i did something about it. and purchased a macbook pro! i went to best buy and as soon as i saw it i knew i had found the one. i told the weird man that i wanted the macbook pro and he looked at me like i was crazy (no idea why) and he got me set up and i purchased it!
so far so good too...
i'm obsessed! i still need to figure out exactly how it works but i love the way the keyboard types and the layout of it is starting to get more comfortable to me.
its amazing.
i am so happy that i have something that is top of the notch! i have wanted a macbook for years and i finally got the nicest one on the line.
yay for my new laptop.
can't wait to bring it to school tomorrow and show it off!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment