Friday, June 24, 2011

its what fun is

My sister and I went to lagoon a couple days ago. I don't think we could have gone on a better day! It was very hot, which meant the wet rides quickly became our favorite, and the lines weren't ever very long! We like to get there right when it opens because we can go on a few rides without having to wait in line AT ALL! Throughout the day it gets busier and busier but right at the first its perfect.

We went on a few rides real quick and then we decided before we got all wet to go get those fun pioneer pictures done. Getting dressed up and taking pictures is one of my favorite things – so these pioneer pictures always make for a fun lagoon day.



After that we kept going and going on rides til we were starving!

I swear every time I go to lagoon, I ALWAYS eat at the arbys they have there. Overpriced, and not as good as a regular arbys, but still enjoyable.

We wanted to let our food settle so we went on the little train that goes through the zoo. There was a turtle swimming in the lake! It was super cute, there was a variety of large cats, large birds, deer, kangaroos, and camels. There was also a sign that read "second largest zoo in Utah!" ha how exciting J

We then went to lagoon a beach, the water park in lagoon. There are not very many slides but my favorite part is always the lazy river. Just laying on your tube going around in circles is so relaxing, and you get tan while doing it! ;)

We went on a lot more rides, went into a few of the gift shops and found a baby bottle (for shan's new little boy that was born this day) ate some corn on the cob, got a free drink, ate ice cream, went back to lagoon a beach because we were so hot, played a game, and had a blast.

I really enjoy going to lagoon, especially with my sister because she is always thinking the same thing as me. now our next fun filled thing is going to be camping, and hopefully Disneyland in the near future!


Here we are on the haunted terror ride. Pretty scary!



At Lagoon a Beach in our rompers!




 

My sweet free cup!

1 comment: