Sunday, October 2, 2011

nice knowing you

october will be my death month, i am sure of it.
on october 16 i have a half marathon in moab - a lot of my family is going to do it as well so that should be a lot of fun. but then 5 days later i am heading down to vegas to do a ragnar. yes i always have a great time doing ragnars but less then a week after i run a half marathon?? am i insane?? probably.
i wish i was finished.
after the ragnar exactly a week after i run another half marathon! luckily this halloween half is mostly down hill but still its going to be rough and most likely will just kill me dead.
AHH what am i thinking??

2 comments:

  1. holy cow look at you! you are freaking obsessed with running. (wish I was) I would be if i had more time I feel like. Are you not going to school? because i feel like with all of this, there would be no way I could do that! My goal is run the st g marathon next year! maybe you could too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to school!! i am VERY busy though all the time! i am actually taking a marathon training class at school so i get credit to train for my races ha. ahh the st george marathon would be so had! i had a friend who just ran it on saturday and he said it was rough.. i bet you could do it though!! anddd I MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete