Tuesday, May 24, 2011

i would like to thank my fans

I honestly have the best friends and family in the whole wide world!
I don't know what I would have done this last week without you. You have all truly made me feel better in every way. This surgery was such a scary thing for me and all of you have made it so much easier. I am so lucky to have such amazing and kind people in my life.
Here's a few reasons why this death week has been made better by the people in it,
They...
-catch me when I faint
-drive me places I can't drive on my own
-change the movies for me
-scratch my back
-walk me to the bathroom when I'm too dizzy
-feed me my meds when I'm dying of pain
-bring me all sorts of cold treats and presents
-fill my ice water up
-buy me humidifiers for my room
-tell me they love me CONSTANTLY
-visit me whenever they have spare time

I don't think I can thank any of you enough for this week. I love you sooooo much and if you ever need it I will treat you like royalty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment