Sunday, January 22, 2012

change

with this new year comes a new job opportunity for me! i just got hired at 1-800-CONTACTS and i am so thrilled to start a new chapter in my life. i have heard nothing but good things about working for 1-800-CONTACTS and how they treat their employees so well so its going to be a good place for me to work.
after four and a half years at cartridge world it was soo hard to have to put in my two week notice but this new job is really going to help me out a lot. i'm going to miss the people i work with at cartridge world and its sad to leave but it had to happen sometime right?
this new job is so important at this time in my life because they have insurance benefits. i'm currently covered with my mom's insurance but if i were to have any little babies any time soon then they would not be covered. which is a problem because I'M PREGNANT and i will need to have insurance to cover my little baby GIRL - who will be here may 9th!

everything in my life is changing but it's all going to be so amazing and i can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment