Sunday, January 22, 2012

pregnancy post

ok so now that i've just thrown out a HUGE secret i guess i will share a little more about it.

my baby girl has been cooking for 24.5 weeks and is due may ninth.
she does not have a name yet because davis and i can't agree on a thing!
i was very sick the first 16 weeks of being pregnant but for the most part i'm not getting morning sickness at all anymore.
flossing makes me look like i've just sucked someone's blood because i guess your gums swell up during pregnancy.
i did not faint when i got my blood drawn the first time at the doctors (HUGE STEP)
i get my blood drawn again in a week so i guess we will see how that goes.
i have gotten two different ultra sound techs look at this little baby and instantly tell me she's a girl. (she's not very shy i guess)
she's located at the front of my uterus meaning i just barely felt her kicks and actually knew what they are! now i feel her kicking constantly.
i dont have any crazy cravings but sometimes if i hear someone talking about something I HAVE TO HAVE IT RIGHT THEN!!
dairy products all smell kinda nasty to me but i can still eat them.
i dont feel like i look pregnant yet, i still feel like i'm in the awkward "haley's gained a few pounds" stage.
i hate sleeping on my side but am trying real hard to get comfortable doing so.
my boobs have freaking grown! i am now wearing a 34 D at victoria's secrets.. WHAT??
my back hurts all the time and its just going to get worse.. good thing i will get to sit a lot at my new job.
i'm absolutely terrified of giving birth because of my fear of anything to do with hospitals and surgery and blood and needles but somehow i'm going to have to do it! ahhh
i'm so in love with this little baby girl already and can't wait to see what she's like! so as nervous as i am for may ninth to come, i'm super excited as well :)

i will post some pictures of my growing belly soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment