Sunday, January 1, 2012

new year

today brings the start of a new year! i cant believe that 2011 has already flown by and is nothing but a memory now.
2012 is going to be different from any year that i've ever had and i am scared/excited about it. change can be a great thing and that is what is going to happen this year. a lot of things will be changing. but no one knows whyyyy yet :)
here's a little list of some memorable times during 2011!!
*ran 3 ragnars
*ran 3 half marathons
*taught math to elementary kids
*became a nanny
*got my tonsils out
*purchased my mac computer
*got an iphone
*started a sunday brunch tradition with my best friends
*paid for a personal trainer
*travelled to new york city
*went camping in a tent that i bought
*went to mexico for the first time on a cruise
*dressed up like a zombie and got kicked in the chest by a stranger
*held one of my oldest friends little baby girl
*moved back into the parents house
*fell off a ski lift with madi and about killed ourselves
*discovered my love for country dancing
*tried new restaurants with my sister
*went to the circus. twice
*made new friends
*reunited with new ones
*fell in love with one of my best friends baby boys
*went to a few free summer concerts
*went to one of my best friends wedding
*drove a lot of places
*spent late nights talking to calli about nothing and everything at the same time
*watched fireworks with my love
*got a twitter
*went to my first "lady" doctor
*went on many adventures with my sister
*and much much more that i just cant think of right now

hope everyone's 2011 was wonderful but that their 2012 is better!
happy new year**

No comments:

Post a Comment