Tuesday, March 15, 2011

day 2: things that make you happy

*my family
*all of my friends
*my sister kayla
*when my sister and i do crazy fun things together
*watching a good movie
*playing in the rain
*cuddling my little animals
*cuddling with davis
*doing crafts
*cooking something delicious
*laughing til your abs are sore
*finishing a race
*being in love
*smiling
*seeing old friends
*making new friends
*getting a good grade
*going on vacation
*taking naps
*finishing a good book
*girls nights
*finding out great news
*enjoying a bubble bath
*sunshine
*swimming
*playing video games with the siblings
*going on walks
*snowboarding
*watching friends
*last day of school
*looking at old pictures
*having a best friend
*hanging out with my mommyyy
*teaching little kids
*turtles
*beaches
*rainbows
*painting my nails
*getting dressed up
*winning a game
*finding out great news
*extra credit
*sleeping in
*finding money in my pocket
*buying a cute new outfit
*dancing
*spending time with people you love
*boating
*nice, positive people
*red velvet ice cream
*any sort of chocolate
*getting paid
i'm sure this list could go on FOREVER because a whole lot of stuff makes me happy. but i will stop there because i am tired and i must be able to get up in the morning :)

1 comment: