Monday, March 14, 2011

day one: a picture of yourself and 15 facts


1. i actually really like my name. although my mom tells me my middle name is pronounced a different way, i just dont listen and pronounce it how i like it.
2. the second you walk into my room you can automatically see the three things i am obsessed with: pink, turtles, tye dye.
3. i am in love with a boy named davis alexander phillips and have been for about five years and dont plan on that changing ever.
4. my favorite thing to eat would have to be ice cream and cookies.
5. i would love to travel the world.
6. i am really excited to become an elementary teacher and i just hope that i will do a good job doing that.
7. i like to run. it is a new talent/hobby of mine and i want to run as many races as possible because i secretly enjoy my self quite a lot while running the different races.
8. i love my family more then anything and would not change bit of how it worked out. they say bigger is better and that is how i feel about my family and if things were different i wouldn't have half the relatives i do now.
9. i wish i had more reasons to get dressed up. wearing a fancy dress and doing my hair and make up all beautiful makes me very happy and also makes me feel pretty.
10. i love the outdoors. being inside for too long makes me go crazy.
11. one day i will move out of utah for i hate the cold weather more then anything.
12: i am sick of working as much as i do but i couldn't survive if i didn't work as much as i do.
13: i love animals so much. i love to catch them and keep them as pets or just play with them for a while and let them back go.
14: i'm pretty brave when it comes to trying out crazy things. i would love to try sky diving one day.
15: i have a fabulous life and i love it :) happiness is what i live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment