Friday, March 18, 2011

day five: your goals

one of my favorite words is "dream"
i always feel that having a dream, or goals is very important in life. even if some of them are unrealistic its such a good feeling to have something to work toward and an even better feeling if you reach what you've been trying so hard to get to. there are some times however that your goals just cant be reached and thats okay too. it can be a sad thing to realize that what you've worked hard for isn't possible but thats why i think reaching a dream is so special. because it takes a lot of hard work and determination. with that being said, here are some of my goals in my lifetime.

*to graduate college
*become an elementary teacher
*open my own preschool and have it be successful
*run a marathon (i'm stuck on half marathons right now but hopefully one day i can fun a full one)
*marry the love of my life and have children
*move out of utah!
*travel to every state
*travel to every continent
*get a puppy (white pomeranian/maltese mix)
*run my next half marathon in under 2 hours and 5 minutes :) countdown 7 days from now!!
*get above a 3.5 my next semester in college
*stay happy
*live my life to the complete fullest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment