Tuesday, March 22, 2011

day 8: places that you've travelled

i have been so fortunate in my lifetime to go on some pretty amazing vacations. i've been to about 40+ states and 7 different countries (besides america of course) i absolutely love going on vacation. taking a break from the all the work and stress back home and doing pretty much whatever you want in a whole different place is just so exciting. i love seeing and experiencing new things and i go crazy if i stay in one place for too long. so here are some places i have been in my lifetime :)

all across america driving to places like
-san fransisco
-san diego
-orlando
-seattle
-chicago
-montana
-texas
-choco canyon
-arizona
i've been to the west coast numerous times and also the east coast a few times and i will be returning there in about 3 days!!!
with my family i have flown to places like
-missouri
-hawaii
-key west
-new york
-washington dc
-philley
-washington
-new jersey
and a lot of states surrounding the ones i haven't mentioned
i have gone to hawaii twice with my friend mercedes once for our senior trip and once a few months ago
one summer i spent a month in europe with my italian class in high school, in countries like
-england
-france
-switzerland
-italy
-greece
-turkey
my family and i have drove to canada from NY to visit niagra falls
i flew with my family to
-london
-paris
for a couple weeks over christmas my senior year in high school

here's just a few glimpses of some of my adventures :)













No comments:

Post a Comment