Thursday, March 31, 2011

day 12: something you want to do before you die

this post could be hard because there are so many things that i want to accomplish in my life. some of them are already posted in my goals, and some of them are in where i want to travel. i guess one thing that i haven't really talked to much about is becoming a mother. i cant wait til the day (a long time in the future!!) when i am with my husband and we find out we are pregnant. i think that will be one of the most exciting times of my life. knowing that i will be bringing a little child to this earth and having the rest of my life to raise it, and teach it everything i know about life and being happy and watching it grow into an adult. i just cant even imagine how amazing that is going to be, also very very hard but hopefully more amazing.
more things that i want to do before i die can be found in my goals post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment