Sunday, April 3, 2011

day thirteen: your family

saying my family is crazy is probably an understatement. i have 2 moms, 2 dads, and all together i have 12 siblings. of course most of them are half and step siblings. i used to have 9 grandparents also but that number has gone a few. i probably have about 20 aunts and uncles and over 100 cousins. i honestly dont know what i would do without my family. i know they are always going to be there for me no matter what happens and thats something that i am sure of. they make me laugh all the time and i have such a great time with all my family. i love having family dinners, or family parties because there are always soo many people that it cant be anything but fun. i am not going to lie and say i am close with every single person in my family because there are a select few who i'm definitely closest with. my family means the world to me and i am so glad i have such a large family. its just the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment