Saturday, April 16, 2011

day 24: something you love

wow. if i was supposed to choose just one thing that i love, i dont think i would ever be able to think of it because there is not just one thing that i love. so i will name lots of things i love :)

-i love my family. they are amazing! they always make me laugh and feel better about myself. i always have a good time when i am with my family and i pretty much get along with everyone. they are simply wonderful.

-i love my roomies and my house. i have been so fortunate to find such great friends and to be able to live in this amazing house. we never have a dull moment here thats for sure. its the greatest having them across the hall or up the stairs ALL the time.

-i love davis. he has always been there for me, even when i didn't ask him to be. he treats me better then i have ever been treated by any guy and he makes me happier then anyone ever has. he is just the perfect person to me :)

-i love my job. i will admit some days it gets very old filling up ink cartridges, selling them to customers and dealing with angry people but it has been the greatest job i have had so far in my life. the people i work with, the lenient hours and i can take time off whenever i need to. its just great.

-i love animals. having a pet is a really big responsibility but i love it. naming the little creature and taking care of them brings such a joy to my life it makes me so excited to have kids.

-i love taking pictures. nothing is better then capturing special moments and having them to look at forever. one of my favorite things to do is looking back at old pictures and laughing and reminiscing.

-i love the color pink. enough said.

-i love teaching. teaching is something that makes me feel so good about myself. knowing that i am helping a child learn and grow is something that i cant get enough of.

-i love travelling. going to a different place and seeing things that you have only seen on tv is so exciting and i am always wanting to do it!

-i love ice cream. i am a girl, what can i say?? ice cream is a thing i eat way to much of but i can never get enough of it. working at baskin robbins was the best thing ever cause i would sample flavors all day long.

-i love the outdoors. being indoors too much makes my psychotic and i cant wait til its summer so its actually warm enough to go outside.

-i love the sunshine. being cold is maybe my least favorite thing and i am so glad that it is hopefully nearing the end of the cold season. i must move soon to a place where its warm year round!

-i love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment