Monday, April 25, 2011

happy easter!

i am so glad we get the chance to celebrate easter. what an amazing thing to celebrate and i am so lucky to know the meaning and that i get to appreciate it.

last week davis and i celebrated a little bit of easter by dying some eggs.


today i woke up and headed over to my moms house. we got the house ready for the family to come over and waited while we got visits from some family members. kayla came over and we died easter eggs together. it was awesome, we tie died some and had regular die for the others. more family came and we had such an amazing easter dinner that my mom made! (i helped lay out the rolls) :)
kayla and i then relaxed a little and watched a movie.
then davis came over and we played some video games while i ate some easter candy from my easter basket my mom got me! (it was the first easter basket she has ever made me cause i usually spent easter with me dad)

it was a good easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment