Monday, April 25, 2011

not to complain, but...

TODAY SUCKED!

usually mondays are not that bad for me. they go by fast and i dont mind them at all.

except for this monday.

i woke up late, totally freaking out thinking i was in HUGE trouble and that the store would be opening an hour late because of me. luckily my friend shan was there early to make sure it was going to open on time. so that ended up not being a big deal but it stressed me out a lot thinking about it.
well i was at work and filling some cartridges like a normal day and i drop a cartridge on my foot! it hurt so bad and i just screamed and now i will have a nice little bruise on my foot.
i continued to fill those cartridges and one of the doors didn't suction shut so the ink spilled out and ALL over the floor and on my leg. nice. so i clean that up and put a new cartridge in and it didn't suction shut AGAIN so it spilled all over the floor again. right after i cleaned it up. wowwww really???
shan decided she was really thirsty and a drink sounded good since nothing else was going right maybe that would cheer me up a little. well i get the drinks, (cherry limeaids from sonic) and put them in my cup holder. i take them out of my car and go to walk into work and one of the cups has a hole in the bottom and is leaking all down the side of me. i look at it, and one of my earrings that was in the cup holder poked through the bottom and ruined the cup.
once i was inside work again, i taped the bottom of the cup so it wouldn't leak any more and while i was doing that, i burned my leg on the heater we have at work. i know its there, its been there for months but i just stood right up against it and now have a nice burn mark on my leg along with a great new blue splotchy tattoo.
for lunch i decided chick fil a sounded wonderful so i went and ordered a number 5 meal. she asked what drink i wanted and what sauces i wanted. i ordered ranch for the nuggets and ketchup and mayo for the fries to make fry sauce :) well my order was cheaper then usual but i didn't think anything of it and once i got back to work, i realized they didn't give me fries! but they did give me the ketchup and mayo but no ranch?? ughh i was so bugged but i didn't want to go back since the line takes for freaking ever.
and on top of that, i got FRIED because i went tanning for the first time in months and months and i was super sore all day from the dumb burn all over.

things started looking up after work though :)
i went with shan to buy a nook! now we can have nook parties which is great!
my mom took me to nordstrom and got me all set for summer, along with a new easter dress!
i decided to treat myself to my favorite salad for dinner

and that was my monday
i REALLY hope tuesday is better! or else i might explodeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment