Friday, April 8, 2011

just some thoughts

there are too many decisions to make in life. the biggest decision so far is probably what you want to major in. i have always known right from the beginning of college that i want to major in early childhood education because i love teaching, i love kids and if you put two and two together, being a teacher would be the best job possible for me! every class i have taken for my major i have loved (probably except linguistics) and i have always just felt like this is the right career choice for me. all my friends say they cant see me as being anything else, and i have always thought they were absolutely right. being a teacher is what i am meant to be. but i cant help but wonder if there maybe is something else out there for me. definitely not to replace my degree in early childhood, but to go along with it. just so i have choices and if one job falls through i have another skill that i could use. or if i needed the extra cash i could work double jobs. i have always wanted to open up my own preschool so i could maybe do that half the week and the other thing the other half. i dont know. i just think i might want to do something else with my life too. not just teaching. even though teaching is what i love to do and am super excited to do. i just might have to find something else i would love to do as well. we will see. maybe i just have to much time to think since i'm not going to school this semester. either way, i'm going to look into other stuff i might be just as good at. and hopefully pursue it if i get the chance!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you would write this after our conversation on the phone yesterday :) but i think what you said is a really good idea and that is what i am doing too!

    ReplyDelete