Thursday, April 7, 2011

day fifteen: your favorite memory

not to sound like a brat or anything but my life has been amazing. i have done so much stuff in my short little life that some people dont get the chance of doing in a life time. i have made friendships with people that i will never forget and had so many laugh out loud moments i should have a six pack from laughing so hard. some of my favorite memories include

*climbing everywhere in snow canyon
*driving to disney world with the fam
*making movies with the cousins at my grandma hintze's house
*spending the day with my mom
*falling in love with davis
*going to hawaii on my senior trip with jamie and mercedes
*living in the dorms
*finishing my first half marathon
*going river rafting with my family
*any snowboarding adventure
*anything with my sister always makes for a good memory but things i remember most are sister day, going to bonsai, lagoon, great salt lake
*my europe trip with my school
*going on dates with davis
*camping fun with my friends
*mine and mercedes all nighters
*being a cheerleader
*i am sure i could come up with atleast 6000 more but i will stop there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment