Tuesday, April 12, 2011

day twentyone: favorite picture of yourself and why



this picture isn't the most flattering picture of me by any means but i absolutely love it anyways. this picture is not posed, i didn't even have any idea it was being taken. it was given to me weeks after it was taken by a girl that i barely know who was in our prom group. i love it because of the way i'm looking at davis, and the way he is looking at me. i love how i just look so in love with him and him with me. i look happier then ever just to be in his arms. i love this picture because it's real life. i see cute pictures of couples that i get jealous of because they look so happy. most the time though those pictures are posed. and that is why this is my favorite picture ever. because its not posed. when davis was on his mission i would look at this picture and remember how special our love is. because when i look at this picture, thats all i see. is love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment