Saturday, April 9, 2011

day seventeen: something your looking forward to

something that i shouldn't do in my life is keep looking forward to the days to come. every day i am always wishing for the next day, or next week, or whatever. i need to learn to appreciate the moments and the present more as it is happening. haha with that being said, things i'm looking forward to in the future are
-graduating college and being able to have a job i actually love
-getting married to the person of my dreams and spending the rest of my life with them
-having beautiful children that look like me and my husband :)
-travelling the world
-getting a puppy
-the hunger games movie
-living next door to kayla when we are grown up
-making all my inventions come to life!
-just life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment